Friday, January 6, 2012

Coming Soon

Welcome! Welcome to Eve's Internet Cafe! Come by and visit anytime. This site was created to promote conversation around technology, social media, interesting news finds and our ever-changing world.  Sit down, relax, hold your hot/cold/coffee/tea concoction and let's revel and reflect on the world. 

What is Eve's Internet Cafe?
You may ask, why the blog name? Well, the cafe is what I (Eve) always dreamt of having in a physical space. However, with the advent of smart phones and multiple mobile technologies, and growing cyber restrictions, the standard internet cafe is a bygone entity (already) and will most likely dwindle to few and far between. So, I decided to open my cafe online. With the postings and your input as nourishment, my hope is that this site will grow organically. 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world. I can't wait to read your coffee blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mr. B. I hope it is interesting for you. Come back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete